20 July، 2024

Ain Alemirate

News from Emirates

الرئيسية » Articles » Marquis Developers delivers Marquis Signature homes in Arjan on time to happy homeowners

Marquis Developers delivers Marquis Signature homes in Arjan on time to happy homeowners

Date: Dubai, UAE; June 14, 2024

Marquis Developers, a Dubai-based developer specialising in luxury family residences, has commenced the handover of 91 residential and commercial units of its Marquis Signature project in Arjan. The event took place during a grand ceremony attended by HE Marwan Bin Ghalita, Director-General of Dubai Land Department.

Completion of the Marquis Signature project was punctual and upheld the high-quality standards characteristic of previous endeavours by the company.

“We are delighted and honoured to deliver these homes to our eagerly awaiting customers. Witnessing the joy on their faces as they receive their keys is truly gratifying and underscores our unwavering dedication to our valued clients and the real estate sector,” Mezuk Mohamad, Managing Director of Marquis Developers, said.

Navas Khan, chairman of Marquis Developers, emphasised the company’s commitment to crafting spacious, family-oriented residences that promise both a comfortable living environment and lucrative investment opportunities and trust is the cornerstone of our business, and timely delivery of superior homes is instrumental in fostering customer confidence. Our track record over the past eight years speaks volumes about our dedication to quality and customer satisfaction.

Operating as a Shariah-compliant and debt-free enterprise enables Marquis Developers to maintain a steadfast focus on delivering excellence without the constraints of interest rates or financial burdens. Marquis Signature stands out as a luxury development that exceeds expectations, not only in terms of amenities but also in creating an enriching family-centric lifestyle.

With a strategic location in Arjan, Marquis Signature offered a favorable 60:40 payment plan, alleviating the financial strain on buyers by allowing 60 percent payment during construction and the remaining 40 percent upon handover.

Mezuk Mohamad highlighted the company’s ability to attract buyers and brokers without extensive marketing efforts, attributing it to the alignment of their properties with the needs and preferences of potential residents.

“Our successful delivery of the Marquis 2020 project amid the challenges of the COVID-19 pandemic showcased our resilience and earned us industry recognition,” he added.