- An unparalleled digital alternative reality festival, NFT gallery, Web3 Summit, multi-dimensional outdoor performance. All in one place.
(Dubai, 10 March 2022): The first-of-its-kind WOW (World of Web3) festival is set to take place in the UAE through a series of events that include the ‘WOW Summit’, a large ‘NFT Gallery’, ‘Business Expo’ and the ‘Metafest’, a multi-dimensional, immersive outdoor performance. The festival, which is set to start on March 12 and run until the 18th, aims to raise community understanding of the Web3 technology, its ascension in emerging markets, plus its impact on innovation, and life as we know it.
The flagship event, WOW Summit, will be held from 13th to 16th of March at Burj Park, Dubai, and is organized by GuyWay Events. The WOW Summit is set to research the phenomena of “Alternative Reality”, with the first day of the summit focusing on the latest developments in the blockchain industry. The second day will look at the impact of Web3 on the creative industries through a series of talks. The finale will highlight the latest developments in the digital mining hardware and software industry.
WOW has also unveiled the names of notable speakers at the event, which include but not limited to:
- Marwan Al Zarouni – CEOof Blockchain Center UAE
- Hoda A. Alkhzaimi – President of Emirates Digital Association for Women
- Saeed Aldarmaki – Founder of Sheesha Finance and co-founder of Alphabit Digital Currency Fund
- Ralf Glabischnig – Founder of Crypto Oasis
- James Wo – Founder and CEO of DFG
- Alex Nascimento – Managing Director of 7CC
- Ali Madhavji – Managing Partner of Blockchain Founders Fund and LP at Loyal VC & Draper Goren Holm
- Nils Tharandt Ortiz, CEO & Co-founder of Paypolitan
- Gaurav Dubey – CEO of TDeFi, TradeDog incubator and advisor.
WOW Pop Up Gallery (13/03 – 16/03)
The Pop-Up gallery is set to showcase one of the biggest NFT & Digital art shows in the Emirates, featuring artworks from some of the world’s leading digital artists, and curated collections from major galleries. The main project and exhibition, titled the “Alternative Reality”, is dedicated to the influence of blockchain technology and the phenomena behind it on the development of contemporary art as a whole in the digital world. The gallery will bring together artists from UAE, USA, Spain, Barbados, Sweden, Australia, Turkey, China, Japan, Lebanon and other countries.
WOW Metafest (13/03 – 16/03)
The WOW Metafest, an all-immersive experience that will take the event into several dimensions, is a physical world with augmented reality and a metaverse accessible remotely through a digital twin. Visitors will get the opportunity to listen to virtual speakers, interact with 3D art objects, and receive complimentary digital art.
WOW Business Expo (13/03 – 16/03)
The WOW Business Expo is set to host some of the world’s leading blockchain tech industry companies, where they will be exhibiting their projects, offering complimentary consultations and one on one meetings, plus networking with interested WOW attendees.
For more information, visit
- Website: https://wowsummit.net/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/wowsummitdubai
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/WowSummitDubai
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/showcase/wow-summit-dubai/